- Please Visit Our New Blog Site !
- La Gauchezca de Oro – The Most Interesting Woman In The World
- Gauchezco portfolio featured at Gold Medal Marketing – Alberta, Canada
- Gauchezco Malbec Portfolio – Guggenheim & City Winery NYC
- Tax Relief + Malbec World Day = Gauchezco Malbec
- Gauchezco Winery Featured at Hobbs Wine Merchants – Toronto, Canada
- Gauchezco featured at the Toast of the Town – Chicago, IL
- Gauchezco 2011 Torrontés Feature Pour at Chef Geoff’s – Washington, DC
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Posted by Ben Bodenstein | Reviews | Posted on May 26th, 2011 The Spanish speaking winemaking countries are now in the process of making a big play for our wine business. Typical of the Hispanic psyche, they are doing it … Continue reading
Gauchezco Clásico Malbec 2009 was awarded a Silver Medal at the recent Wines of Argentina Competition. Sourced from the premier Mendoza growing regions of Barranacas~Maipu (Gauchezco Vineyard) and Campo Vidal~Tupungato(Finca Josephina Mazzeo Vineyard),this premium 100% Malbec has rich,ripe fruit,soft tannins and a hedonistic lineup of aromas and … Continue reading
Eric Anesi, owner of Gauchezco Winery, attended its Danish importer’s 15 th Anniversary Wine Festival in Copenhagen. Denmark was the first EU country to import the new Gauchezco Plata Malbec.
Eric Anesi (Winery Owner -Left) and Mauricio Vegetti (Head Winemaker- Right) met with importers from the UK, Sweden, Finland, Norway,Iceland, Germany, Switzerland and Serbia at the 2011 London International Wine Fair.