- Please Visit Our New Blog Site !
- La Gauchezca de Oro – The Most Interesting Woman In The World
- Gauchezco portfolio featured at Gold Medal Marketing – Alberta, Canada
- Gauchezco Malbec Portfolio – Guggenheim & City Winery NYC
- Tax Relief + Malbec World Day = Gauchezco Malbec
- Gauchezco Winery Featured at Hobbs Wine Merchants – Toronto, Canada
- Gauchezco featured at the Toast of the Town – Chicago, IL
- Gauchezco 2011 Torrontés Feature Pour at Chef Geoff’s – Washington, DC
Monthly Archives: November 2011
The historic 265-acre property was established in 1768 and offers luxurious accommodations in six historic homes and structures, a spa, scenic rolling hills, and a restaurant. Led by the award-winning Chef William Walden, the restaurant has a farm-to-table philosophy.
November 17 – 19, 2011 American Cinematheque at the Egyptian Theatre 6712 Hollywood Blvd · Los Angeles, CA 90028 Co-presented by the Consulate General and Promotion Center of the Argentine Republic in Los Angeles Sponsored by LAN Airlines, Wines … Continue reading
The Wine Company has again in 2012 the pleasure to invite you to an exquisite Gourmet Evening with the black winter truffle as a recurrent theme. Trøffelaftenen afholdes vanen tro på Restaurant Bøf & Ost, Gråbrødretorv i København. Truffle evening … Continue reading
Cooks in cahoots Durango chefs join forces to support nonprofit By Karen Brucoli Anesi Special to the Herald Six chefs, six courses, nearly a dozen wines and a sell-out crowd added up to a successful Collaborative Chefs Showcase to benefit … Continue reading
Gauchezco “Plata” Malbec 2009 featured at Argonaut benefit for The Arapahoe House. Thursday, December 1st-Park Hill Golf Course 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Call 303.831.7788 to make your reservations.