Gauchezco’s main vineyard established in 1881 is historical as the Malbec, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot can be traced back to the original French root-stocks first planted here in Mendoza by Governor Tiburcio Benegas in 1868.
- Please Visit Our New Blog Site !
- La Gauchezca de Oro – The Most Interesting Woman In The World
- Gauchezco portfolio featured at Gold Medal Marketing – Alberta, Canada
- Gauchezco Malbec Portfolio – Guggenheim & City Winery NYC
- Tax Relief + Malbec World Day = Gauchezco Malbec
- Gauchezco Winery Featured at Hobbs Wine Merchants – Toronto, Canada
- Gauchezco featured at the Toast of the Town – Chicago, IL
- Gauchezco 2011 Torrontés Feature Pour at Chef Geoff’s – Washington, DC